Terms of Service
Last Modified: March 2, 2023
Acceptance of the Terms of Service
Smitten offers online resources and events for the purposes of increasing our members’ social networks for the purposes of friendship and dating.You will have the option to select from a menu of our Services in connection with your desired subscription level. In connection your subscription you will register and create an account (“Account”) through which you will provide information pursuant to these Terms of Service. Please refer to the Service Attachments for a description of the Services offered in connection with each subscription level, and the Subscription Terms section for information on billing in connection with these subscription levels.
This Services are offered and available to users who are at least 18 years of age or the age of majority in their state of residence if that age is older than 18. The Services are offered and available to users that have not been convicted of a felony. By using the Services or attending a Smitten event, you represent and warrant that you are of legal age to form a binding contract with the Company and meet all of the foregoing eligibility requirements. If you do not meet all of these requirements, you must not access or use the Services or attend a Smitten Event.
Changes to the Terms of Service
We may revise and update these Terms of Service from time to time in our sole discretion. All changes are effective immediately when we post them.
Your continued use of the Services or attendance at Smitten events following the posting of revised Terms of Service means that you accept and agree to the changes. You are expected to check this page from time to time so you are aware of any changes, as they are binding on you.
Accessing the Services and Account Security
We reserve the right to withdraw or amend this Website or App, and any Services, in our sole discretion without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of the Website or App are unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of the Website or App, or the entire Website or App, to users, including Account users.
You are responsible for both:
- Making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to the Services.
- Ensuring that all persons who access the Services through your internet connection are aware of these Terms of Service and comply with them.
If you choose, or are provided with, a user name, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential, and you must not disclose it to any other person or entity. You also acknowledge that your Account is personal to you and agree not to provide any other person with access to the Services or portions of it using your user name, password or other security information. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized access to or use of your user name or password or any other breach of security. You also agree to ensure that you exit from your Account at the end of each session. You should use particular caution when accessing your Account from a public or shared computer so that others are not able to view or record your password or other personal information.
We have the right to disable any user name, password or other identifier, whether chosen by you or provided by us, at any time in our sole discretion for any or no reason, including if, in our opinion, you have violated any provision of these Terms of Service.
Intellectual Property Rights
The Services and their entire contents, features and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video and audio, and the design, selection and arrangement thereof), are owned by the Company, its licensors or other providers of such material and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
These Terms of Service permit you to use the for your personal, non-commercial use only. You must not reproduce, distribute, modify, create derivative works of, publicly display, publicly perform, republish, download, store or transmit any of the material on our Website or App, except as follows:
- Your computer may temporarily store copies of such materials in RAM incidental to your accessing and viewing those materials.
- You may store files that are automatically cached by your Web browser for display enhancement purposes.
- You may print or download one copy of a reasonable number of pages of the Website or App for your own personal, non-commercial use and not for further reproduction, publication or distribution.
- If we provide desktop, mobile or other applications for download, you may download a single copy to your computer or mobile device solely for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided you agree to be bound by our end user license agreement for such applications.
You must not:
- Modify copies of any materials from this site.
- Use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from the accompanying text.
- Delete or alter any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from this site.
You must not access or use for any commercial purposes any part of the Services or any materials available through the Website or App.
If you print, copy, modify, download or otherwise use or provide any other person with access to any part of the Services in breach of the Terms of Service, your right to use the Services will cease immediately and you must, at our option, return or destroy any copies of the materials you have made. No right, title or interest in or to the Services or any content on the Website or App is transferred to you, and all rights not expressly granted are reserved by the Company. Any use of the Services not expressly permitted by these Terms of Service is a breach of these Terms of Service and may violate copyright, trademark and other laws.
The Company name, the term Smitten, and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans are trademarks of the Company or its affiliates or licensors. You must not use such marks without the prior written permission of the Company. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans on this Website are the trademarks of their respective owners.
You may use the Services only for lawful purposes and in accordance with these Terms of Service. You agree not to use the Website or App:
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the US or other countries).
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information or otherwise.
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with the Code of Conduct and Content Standards set out in these Terms of Service.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any “junk mail,” “chain letter,” “spam,” or any other similar solicitation.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate the Company, a Company employee, another user or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using e-mail addresses associated with any of the foregoing).
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Services, or which, as determined by us, may harm the Company or users of the Services, or expose them to liability.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- Use the Website or App in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the site or interfere with any other party’s use of the Services, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Services.
- Use any robot, spider or other automatic device, process or means to access the Website or App for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Website or App.
- Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the Website or App, or for any other purpose not expressly authorized in these Terms of Service, without our prior written consent.
- Use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Website or App.
- Introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt any parts of the Website or App, the server on which the Website is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to the Website or App.
- Attack the Website or App via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website or App.
The Services may contain message boards, chat rooms, personal web pages or profiles (including photographs), forums, bulletin boards, and other interactive features (collectively, “Interactive Services“) that allow users to post, submit, publish, display or transmit to other users or other persons (hereinafter, “post“) content or materials (collectively, “User Contributions“) on or through the Services.
All User Contributions must comply with the Code of Content and Content Standards set out in these Terms of Service.
Any User Contribution you post to the site will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. By providing any User Contribution in the Services, you grant us and our affiliates and service providers, and each of their and our respective licensees, successors and assigns the right to use, reproduce, modify, perform, display, distribute and otherwise disclose to third parties, including identification by name, any such material for any purpose.
You represent and warrant that:
- You own or control all rights in and to the User Contributions and have the right to grant the license granted above to us and our affiliates and service providers, and each of their and our respective licensees, successors and assigns.
- All of your User Contributions do and will comply with these Terms of Service.
You understand and acknowledge that you are responsible for any User Contributions you submit or contribute, and you, not the Company, have fully responsibility for such content, including its legality, reliability, accuracy and appropriateness.
We are not responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any User Contributions posted by you or any other user of the Services.
Monitoring and Enforcement; Termination
We have the right to:
- Remove or refuse to post any User Contributions for any or no reason in our sole discretion.
- Take any action with respect to any User Contribution that we deem necessary or appropriate in our sole discretion, including if we believe that such User Contribution violates the Terms of Service, including the Code of Conduct and Content Standards, infringes any intellectual property right or other right of any person or entity, threatens the personal safety of users of the Services or the public or could create liability for the Company.
- Disclose your identity or other information about you to any third party who claims that material posted by you violates their rights, including their intellectual property rights or their right to privacy.
- Take appropriate legal action, including without limitation, referral to law enforcement, for any illegal or unauthorized use of the Services.
- Terminate or suspend your access to all or part of the Services or our events for any or no reason, including without limitation, any violation of these Terms of Service.
- Terminate or suspend your access to all or part of the Services or our events for your failure to attend an event that you have RSVP’d to in the affirmative.
Without limiting the foregoing, we have the right to fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity or other information of anyone posting any materials on or through the Services. YOU WAIVE AND HOLD HARMLESS THE COMPANY AND ITS AFFILIATES, LICENSEES AND SERVICE PROVIDERS FROM ANY CLAIMS RESULTING FROM ANY ACTION TAKEN BY ANY OF THE FOREGOING PARTIES DURING OR AS A RESULT OF ITS INVESTIGATIONS AND FROM ANY ACTIONS TAKEN AS A CONSEQUENCE OF INVESTIGATIONS BY EITHER SUCH PARTIES OR LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES.
However, we do not undertake to review material before it is posted on the Website or App, and cannot ensure prompt removal of objectionable material after it has been posted. Accordingly, we assume no liability for any action or inaction regarding transmissions, communications or content provided by any user or third party. We have no liability or responsibility to anyone for performance or nonperformance of the activities described in this section. WE DO NOT CONDUCT BACKGROUND OR IDENTIFY VERIFICATION CHECKS ON OUR USERS. USE YOUR BEST JUDGMENT WHEN INTERACTING WITH OTHERS, BECAUSE WHILE SMITTEN ENDEAVORS TO PROVIDES A RESPECTFUL USER EXPERIENCE, IT IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CONDUCT OF ANY USER ON OR OFF THE SERVICES. YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR INTERACTIONS WITH OTHER USERS. YOU AGREE TO USE CAUTION IN ALL INTEREACTIONS WITH OTHER USERS, SPECIFICALLY IF YOU DECIDE TO COMMUNICATE OFF THE SERVICES OR MEET IN PERSON.
Code of Conduct and Content Standards
These content standards apply to any and all User Contributions, use of Interactive Services, your conduct at Company events whether online or in person, and if you choose to meet in one-on-one setting in person or online. User Contributions must in their entirety comply with all applicable federal, state, local and international laws and regulations. Without limiting the foregoing, User Contributions and your conduct at events or one-on-one meetings must not:
- Contain any material which is defamatory, obscene, indecent, abusive, offensive, harassing, violent, hateful, inflammatory or otherwise objectionable.
- Promote sexually explicit or pornographic material, violence, or discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- Infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual property or other rights of any other person.
- Violate the legal rights (including the rights of publicity and privacy) of others or contain any material that could give rise to any civil or criminal liability under applicable laws or regulations or that otherwise may be in conflict with these Terms of Service.
- Be likely to deceive any person.
- Promote any illegal activity, or advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act.
- Cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety or be likely to upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person.
- Impersonate any person, or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or organization.
- Involve commercial activities or sales, such as contests, sweepstakes and other sales promotions, barter or advertising.
- Give the impression that they emanate from or are endorsed by us or any other person or entity, if this is not the case.
Event Consent to Use of Name and Likeness
By attending events you hereby grants Company the irrevocable right to use photographs, video, and any other visual depictions taken of you during any event, including the right to reproduce, copy, distribute, sell, and create derivation works, in conjunction with, but not limited to, Company’s marketing activities. You agree the photographs, pictures, and other visual depictions will be kept by Company and may be used in materials, publications, and the like to be made available to the general public. You understand that you will not be paid for this use.
If you believe that any User Contributions violate your copyright, please see our DMCA Takedown Notice for instructions on sending us a notice of copyright infringement. It is the policy of the Company to terminate the user Accounts of repeat infringers.
Reliance on Information Posted
The information presented in or through the Services is made available solely for general information purposes. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of this information. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk. We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by you or any other visitor to the Website or App, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
The Website and App include content provided by third parties, including materials provided by other users, bloggers and third-party licensors, syndicators, aggregators and/or reporting services. All statements and/or opinions expressed in these materials, and all articles and responses to questions and other content, other than the content provided by the Company, are solely the opinions and the responsibility of the person or entity providing those materials. These materials do not necessarily reflect the opinion of the Company. We are not responsible, or liable to you or any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials provided by any third parties.
Changes to the Website or App
We may update the content on this Website or App from time to time, but its content is not necessarily complete or up-to-date. Any of the material on the Website or App may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
Information About You and Your Visits to the Website
The Services may be provided to you on a paid, subscription basis (“Subscription Service”) or free-of-charge (“Free Service”). We will describe the Service offerings to you when you register your Account and prior to your agreement to receive the Subscription Service. A description of the Services can be found in the Services Attachment.
We may offer, at our discretion, trials of the Subscription Service for a specified period without payment or at a reduced rate (“Trial Service”). We will determine your ability to participate in the Trial Service, and may withdraw of modify a Trial Service at any time without prior notice and with no liability, to the fullest extent permitted by law. For some Trial Services, we may require you to provide your payment details to start the Trial Service. By providing such payment details, you acknowledge and agree that we may automatically begin charging you for a Subscription Service on the first day following the end of the Trial Service on a reoccurring basis as disclosed to you. IF YOU DO NOT WANT THIS CHARGE, YOU MUST CANCEL THE SUBSCRIPTION SERVICE BEFORE THE END OF THE TRIAL BY VISITNG [include link].
You may purchase a Subscription Service directly through the Application by paying the subscription fee in advance on a monthly basis or other basis disclosed to you prior to your purchase. We may change the price for the Subscription Services, including the recurring subscription fees, from time-to-time and will communicate any price changes to you in advance. Subject to applicable law, you will accept the new fees by your affirmative consent or by continuing to use the Subscription Service after the price change takes effect. If you do not agree to the price change, you may cancel the Subscription Service prior to the price change taking effect.
The Subscription Service will automatically renew at the end of the subscription period, unless the Subscription Service is cancelled prior to the end of the then-current subscription period by visiting [include link]. Your Subscription Service cancellation will take effect the day after the last day of the then-current subscription period. No refunds are available for partial subscription periods.
Cancellation of the Subscription Service will not automatically cancel your Account, unless Account cancellation is also selected by you. Upon Subscription Service cancellation your Account will be accessible until the end of the then-current subscription period and then will be archived.
Effect of Cancellation; Account Deletion.
Upon cancellation of the Subscription Service and the end of the then-current subscription period, you will not have Account access.
You may request deletion of your Account by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and providing the necessary information. Your Account will be deleted within thirty (30) business days of your deletion request.
Linking to the Website or App and Social Media Features
You may link to our homepage, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part
The Website or App may provide certain social media features that enable you to:
- Link from your own or certain third-party websites to certain content on the Website or App.
- Send e-mails or other communications with certain content, or links to certain content, on the Website or App.
- Cause limited portions of content on the Website or App to be displayed or appear to be displayed on your own or certain third-party websites.
You may use these features solely as they are provided by us and solely with respect to the content they are displayed with. Subject to the foregoing, you must not:
- Establish a link from any website that is not owned by you.
- Cause the Website, App, or portions therefrom to be displayed, or appear to be displayed by, for example, framing, deep linking or in-line linking, on any other site.
- Link to any part of the Website or App other than the homepage.
- Otherwise take any action with respect to the materials on the Website or App that is inconsistent with any other provision of these Terms of Service.
The website from which you are linking, or on which you make certain content accessible, must comply in all respects with the Content Standards set out in these Terms of Service.
You agree to cooperate with us in causing any unauthorized framing or linking immediately to cease. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
We may disable all or any social media features and any links at any time without notice in our discretion.
Links from the Services
If the Services contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your convenience only. This includes links contained in advertisements, including banner advertisements and sponsored links. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked from the Services, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such websites.
The owner of the Website and App is based in the State of Nebraska in the United States. We provide the Services for use only by persons located in the United States. We make no claims that the Services or any of its content is accessible or appropriate outside of the United States. Access to the Services may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access the Services from outside the United States, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
Disclaimer of Warranties
You understand that we cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading from the internet or the Website or App will be free of viruses or other destructive code. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for anti-virus protection and accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to our site for any reconstruction of any lost data. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY A DISTRIBUTED DENIAL-OF-SERVICE ATTACK, VIRUSES OR OTHER TECHNOLOGICALLY HARMFUL MATERIAL THAT MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, COMPUTER PROGRAMS, DATA OR OTHER PROPRIETARY MATERIAL DUE TO YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR TO YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIAL POSTED ON IT, OR ON ANY WEBSITE LINKED TO IT.
YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH THE COMPANY MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY OR AVAILABILITY OF THE WEBSITE OR SERVICES. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH THE COMPANY REPRESENTS OR WARRANTS THAT THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, ERROR-FREE OR UNINTERRUPTED, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, THAT OUR SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS OR THAT THE WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE WILL OTHERWISE MEET YOUR NEEDS OR EXPECTATIONS.
THE COMPANY HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
- WE TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE IDENTITY, INTENTIONS, LEGITIMACY, OR VERACITY OF ANY USERS WITH WHOM YOU MAY COMMUNICATE WITH THROUGH THE WEBSITE, SERVICES, OR AT EVENTS. ANY MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF OUR SERVICES, AND ANY INTERACTIONS YOU TAKE WITH OTHER USERS IS AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK.
- CONSUMPTION OF ALCOHOL AT EVENTS IS OPTION AND A PERSONAL DECISION. BY ATTENDING AN EVENT, I AGREE THAT ANY ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES I CONSUME ARE MY OWN CHOICE AND RESPNSIBLITY. I AGREE TO DRINK RESPONSIBLE AND WILL NOT DRIVE IF I AM INTOXICATED. I ACKNOWLEDGE THAT I ALONE AM REPSONSIBLE FOR ALL MY ACTIONS RESULTING FROM CONSUMING ALCOHOL AND COMPANY IS IN NO WAY RESPONSIBLE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Limitation on Liability
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL THE COMPANY, ITS AFFILIATES OR THEIR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES EXCEEDING THE AMOUNTS PAID BY A USER TO COMPANY, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE WEBSITE, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO IT, ANY CONTENT ON THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES, THE SERVICES OR EVENTS. COMPANY SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless the Company, its affiliates, licensors and service providers, and its and their respective officers, directors, employees, contractors, agents, licensors, suppliers, successors and assigns from and against any claims, liabilities, damages, judgments, awards, losses, costs, expenses or fees (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) arising out of or relating to your violation of these Terms of Service or your use of the Website or App, including, but not limited to, your User Contributions, any use of the Services other than as expressly authorized in these Terms of Service, or your use of any information obtained from the Services.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
All matters relating to the Services and these Terms of Service, and any dispute or claim arising therefrom or related thereto (in each case, including non-contractual disputes or claims), shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the internal laws of the State of Nebraska without giving effect to any choice or conflict of law provision or rule (whether of the State of Nebraska or any other jurisdiction).
Any legal suit, action or proceeding arising out of, or related to, these Terms of Service or the Services shall be instituted exclusively in the federal courts of the United States or the courts of the State of Nebraska, in each case located in the City of Omaha and County of Douglas, although we retain the right to bring any suit, action or proceeding against you for breach of these Terms of Service in your country of residence or any other relevant country. You waive any and all objections to the exercise of jurisdiction over you by such courts and to venue in such courts.
At Company’s sole discretion, it may require You to submit any disputes arising from these Terms of Service or use of the Services, including disputes arising from or concerning their interpretation, violation, invalidity, non-performance, or termination, to final and binding arbitration under the Rules of Arbitration of the American Arbitration Association applying Nebraska law.
Limitation on Time to File Claims
Waiver and Severability
No waiver of by the Company of any term or condition set forth in these Terms of Service shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or condition or a waiver of any other term or condition, and any failure of the Company to assert a right or provision under these Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
If any provision of these Terms of Service is held by a court or other tribunal of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable for any reason, such provision shall be eliminated or limited to the minimum extent such that the remaining provisions of the Terms of Service will continue in full force and effect.
Your Comments and Concerns
This website is operated by Smitten in Omaha, Nebraska.
All notices of copyright infringement claims should be sent to the copyright agent designated in our DMCA NOTICE in the manner and by the means set forth therein.
All other feedback, comments, requests for technical support and other communications relating to the Services should be directed to: email@example.com or at 402.266.6019.